- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
25K! Walmart Employees across America along with Labor Unions are pushing a “walk out” on Black Friday to punish America’s biggest retailer for not providing a “living wage.” One demand from the striking protestors is that Walmart pay “every” employee a minimum of $25,000 a year. Do you support this strike? Gibson judges.
Crying Wolf! Adding to terms like “redistribution” and “Chicago” and “Professor” multiple members the Obama Punditry and Media are saying GOP “attacks” on Susan Rice are…..racist. Turns out the term “incompetent” is bigoted. Gibson examines.
Plus: Who are these people in Tents waiting for Two Weeks to get a TV at Best Buy and Greg Gutfeld joins Gibson to discuss “The Joy of Hate.”