- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 11 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
25K! Walmart Employees across America along with Labor Unions are pushing a “walk out” on Black Friday to punish America’s biggest retailer for not providing a “living wage.” One demand from the striking protestors is that Walmart pay “every” employee a minimum of $25,000 a year. Do you support this strike? Gibson judges.
Crying Wolf! Adding to terms like “redistribution” and “Chicago” and “Professor” multiple members the Obama Punditry and Media are saying GOP “attacks” on Susan Rice are…..racist. Turns out the term “incompetent” is bigoted. Gibson examines.
Plus: Who are these people in Tents waiting for Two Weeks to get a TV at Best Buy and Greg Gutfeld joins Gibson to discuss “The Joy of Hate.”