- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 10 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 17 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 18 hours ago
25K! Walmart Employees across America along with Labor Unions are pushing a “walk out” on Black Friday to punish America’s biggest retailer for not providing a “living wage.” One demand from the striking protestors is that Walmart pay “every” employee a minimum of $25,000 a year. Do you support this strike? Gibson judges.
Crying Wolf! Adding to terms like “redistribution” and “Chicago” and “Professor” multiple members the Obama Punditry and Media are saying GOP “attacks” on Susan Rice are…..racist. Turns out the term “incompetent” is bigoted. Gibson examines.
Plus: Who are these people in Tents waiting for Two Weeks to get a TV at Best Buy and Greg Gutfeld joins Gibson to discuss “The Joy of Hate.”