- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 13 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 18 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
25K! Walmart Employees across America along with Labor Unions are pushing a “walk out” on Black Friday to punish America’s biggest retailer for not providing a “living wage.” One demand from the striking protestors is that Walmart pay “every” employee a minimum of $25,000 a year. Do you support this strike? Gibson judges.
Crying Wolf! Adding to terms like “redistribution” and “Chicago” and “Professor” multiple members the Obama Punditry and Media are saying GOP “attacks” on Susan Rice are…..racist. Turns out the term “incompetent” is bigoted. Gibson examines.
Plus: Who are these people in Tents waiting for Two Weeks to get a TV at Best Buy and Greg Gutfeld joins Gibson to discuss “The Joy of Hate.”