- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 55 mins ago
- Air Algerie Plane Disappears From Radar [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: StubHub Cyber TheftPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
The Longest Word In The English Language
It begins with Methionylalanylthreonylserylarginylglycylalanylserylarginylcyst…
The word is the full chemical name for titin, a protein found in the human body.
And here is the full word, which takes hours to say.