- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Pardoned Turkeys To Stay At Luxurious W Hotel
Two turkeys pardoned by the White House don’t just get to live, they get to live in style.
The ritzy W Hotel in Washington is letting them stay and giving them the VIP treatment with special meals of grains and cranberries that they’ve been enjoying. “Cobbler” and “Gobbler” have been “good guests,” the hotel manager says. “We haven’t had any noise complaints from their neighbors.” The two will travel to the White House tomorrow for the traditional turkey pardoning ceremony.