- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 9 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• The latest on the turmoil in the Middle East.
• WorldNetDaily founder Joseph Farah joins Alan to debate the potential impact of President Obama’s second term.
• Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church and State weighs in on the judge who sentenced a teen to ten years of church for manslaughter.