- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 8 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 16 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• The latest on the turmoil in the Middle East.
• WorldNetDaily founder Joseph Farah joins Alan to debate the potential impact of President Obama’s second term.
• Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church and State weighs in on the judge who sentenced a teen to ten years of church for manslaughter.