- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• The latest on the turmoil in the Middle East.
• WorldNetDaily founder Joseph Farah joins Alan to debate the potential impact of President Obama’s second term.
• Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church and State weighs in on the judge who sentenced a teen to ten years of church for manslaughter.