- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 10 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• The latest on the turmoil in the Middle East.
• WorldNetDaily founder Joseph Farah joins Alan to debate the potential impact of President Obama’s second term.
• Barry Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church and State weighs in on the judge who sentenced a teen to ten years of church for manslaughter.