- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Man Arrested After Monkey Death At ID Zoo
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
The Patas monkey at the Boise Zoo died early Saturday after a security guard scared away two intruders. Authorities got a break in the case, when a hat found in the animal’s enclosure led them to 22-year-old Michael J. Watkins.
(Masterson) “He is charged with two felonies. First: burglary. And second: grand theft.”
Boise Police Chief Mike Masterson.
(Masterson) “The monkey was seriously injured. The cause of death was shown to be blunt force trauma to the head and the neck.”
Officers spoke with the second man spotted at the scene, but do not expect criminal charges against him.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.