- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 20 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Allergic to the Cold
Allergies to dust, food and chemicals are a common occurance…but what about an allergy to the temperature?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A lot of people complain about cold weather, but now Mayo Clinic doctors say some kids are actually allergic to the cold. Similar to a pollen allergy, the cold allergy – called cold urticaria – has symptoms that range from rashes to closing of the throat.
The condition is very rare, affecting about one in 100,000 people. Health experts say the allergy could have a genetic cause, but may also be acquired over time.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.