- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 22 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Allergic to the Cold
Allergies to dust, food and chemicals are a common occurance…but what about an allergy to the temperature?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A lot of people complain about cold weather, but now Mayo Clinic doctors say some kids are actually allergic to the cold. Similar to a pollen allergy, the cold allergy – called cold urticaria – has symptoms that range from rashes to closing of the throat.
The condition is very rare, affecting about one in 100,000 people. Health experts say the allergy could have a genetic cause, but may also be acquired over time.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.