- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Clinton In Middle East Amid Gaza-Israel Crisis
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in the Middle East, starting her trip with a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as discussions on a cease fire heat up.
Prior to heading into nighttime discussions, Clinton and Netanyahu both appeared before the press, delivering short statements justifying the air raids and clarifying the U.S.’s backing of Israel.
LISTEN to Secretary of State Clinton’s remarks:
LISTEN to Prime Minister Netanyahu’s remarks:
Secretary Clinton will travel to Ramallah and Cairo after her stop in Jerusalem. The trip comes at the request of President Obama, who made late-night phone calls from his trip in Cambodia to Netanyahu and Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
There is hope for a ceasefire deal as Secretary Clinton heads to the region, but for now the rocket fire between Israel and Gaza continues.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports from Jerusalem:
A senior Hamas official says a ceasefire deal is close with Israel but not quite there yet. With that, the fighting is intensifying. The Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the militants in Gaza don’t care about civilian life on either side.
(Netanyahu) “They’re deliberately and indiscriminately targeting our civilians and they deliberately hide behind their civilians.”
A number of rocket attacks hitting Israel, including one outside Tel Aviv, while Israel has dropped leaflets over Gaza warning residents to get out of certain areas.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.