- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 7 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housing Violations Outrage Some Sandy Victims
Some New York City officials are adding insult to injury to many victims of Hurricane Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
New York City’s Department of Buildings is now slapping violations on homeowners of now condemned homes in parts of Queens that were damaged or destroyed during Hurricane Sandy and people are outraged.
(Resident) “I think the city needs to work with us and not against us. You know, to impose a fine, to threaten violations. I mean, just look around. Because if you saw what was going on here you wouldn’t have the nerve to put that on our door.”
But a city spokesman says the violations issued are just part of the bureaucratic process to document damage and not meant to impose fines or prosecution.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the violations being issued to NYC homeowners after Sandy: