- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 17 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Immigration Leads to Obesity
A new study suggests that immigrants are more likely to become obese the longer that they stay in the United States.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says living in the U.S. may be increasing obesity among immigrants. Data from the Rand Corporation, a California research institute, finds the longer immigrants from Mexico and their U.S.-born offspring spend in the States, the greater their odds of their becoming obese.
Scientists say the reason may be the American food environment, with larger serving sizes and calorie counts than most countries.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.