- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Immigration Leads to Obesity
A new study suggests that immigrants are more likely to become obese the longer that they stay in the United States.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research says living in the U.S. may be increasing obesity among immigrants. Data from the Rand Corporation, a California research institute, finds the longer immigrants from Mexico and their U.S.-born offspring spend in the States, the greater their odds of their becoming obese.
Scientists say the reason may be the American food environment, with larger serving sizes and calorie counts than most countries.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.