- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Holder to Stay on For Partial Second Term
There will be changes coming to the Obama Administration for the President’s second term, but the Attorney General won’t be one of them…yet.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
A senior Administration official tells FOX News Eric Holder agrees to stay on as Attorney General for about a year at the President’s request, thus avoiding a larger shake-up in the midst of other major changes, including the sudden exit of David Petraeus as CIA chief and the previously announced intention of Hillary Clinton not to stay on as Secretary of State.
When Holder eventually steps down, the official says one of the high-profile Democrats who’d be considered is Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, who had dinner at the White House this month.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.