- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 57 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
Holder to Stay on For Partial Second Term
There will be changes coming to the Obama Administration for the President’s second term, but the Attorney General won’t be one of them…yet.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
A senior Administration official tells FOX News Eric Holder agrees to stay on as Attorney General for about a year at the President’s request, thus avoiding a larger shake-up in the midst of other major changes, including the sudden exit of David Petraeus as CIA chief and the previously announced intention of Hillary Clinton not to stay on as Secretary of State.
When Holder eventually steps down, the official says one of the high-profile Democrats who’d be considered is Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, who had dinner at the White House this month.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.