- Obama Announces Immigration Plan to Grant ‘Deferred Action’ to 2 GroupsPosted 2 mins ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Holder to Stay on For Partial Second Term
There will be changes coming to the Obama Administration for the President’s second term, but the Attorney General won’t be one of them…yet.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
A senior Administration official tells FOX News Eric Holder agrees to stay on as Attorney General for about a year at the President’s request, thus avoiding a larger shake-up in the midst of other major changes, including the sudden exit of David Petraeus as CIA chief and the previously announced intention of Hillary Clinton not to stay on as Secretary of State.
When Holder eventually steps down, the official says one of the high-profile Democrats who’d be considered is Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, who had dinner at the White House this month.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.