- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 6 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Ho-Ho-Hold On: Hostess, Union Agree to Mediation
Twinkies and Wonder Bread may not be dead just yet. At a bankruptcy judge’s urging, Hostess will enter talks on Tuesday to try to avoid liquidation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Hostess Brands and its second-largest union have agreed to meet at the table for private talks, just days after the Texas-based company moved to lay off thousands of workers and sell off its assets in bankruptcy court. A Federal judge in White Plains, New York noting the Hostess workers took to the picket lines after rejecting a contract offer, but without filing an objection to it first, and that mediation now needs to happen.
The bankruptcy hearing adjourned until Wednesday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.