- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ho-Ho-Hold On: Hostess, Union Agree to Mediation
Twinkies and Wonder Bread may not be dead just yet. At a bankruptcy judge’s urging, Hostess will enter talks on Tuesday to try to avoid liquidation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Hostess Brands and its second-largest union have agreed to meet at the table for private talks, just days after the Texas-based company moved to lay off thousands of workers and sell off its assets in bankruptcy court. A Federal judge in White Plains, New York noting the Hostess workers took to the picket lines after rejecting a contract offer, but without filing an objection to it first, and that mediation now needs to happen.
The bankruptcy hearing adjourned until Wednesday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.