- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Ho-Ho-Hold On: Hostess, Union Agree to Mediation
Twinkies and Wonder Bread may not be dead just yet. At a bankruptcy judge’s urging, Hostess will enter talks on Tuesday to try to avoid liquidation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Hostess Brands and its second-largest union have agreed to meet at the table for private talks, just days after the Texas-based company moved to lay off thousands of workers and sell off its assets in bankruptcy court. A Federal judge in White Plains, New York noting the Hostess workers took to the picket lines after rejecting a contract offer, but without filing an objection to it first, and that mediation now needs to happen.
The bankruptcy hearing adjourned until Wednesday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.