- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ho-Ho-Hold On: Hostess, Union Agree to Mediation
Twinkies and Wonder Bread may not be dead just yet. At a bankruptcy judge’s urging, Hostess will enter talks on Tuesday to try to avoid liquidation.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Hostess Brands and its second-largest union have agreed to meet at the table for private talks, just days after the Texas-based company moved to lay off thousands of workers and sell off its assets in bankruptcy court. A Federal judge in White Plains, New York noting the Hostess workers took to the picket lines after rejecting a contract offer, but without filing an objection to it first, and that mediation now needs to happen.
The bankruptcy hearing adjourned until Wednesday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.