- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
END GAME! [VIDEO]
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 19, 2012
End Game! The big takeaway (for the MSM) after months on Benghazi is that the “Talking Points” given to Ambassador Susan Rice may have been manipulated for the political benefit of President Obama. Is this a big scandal or a big waste of time? Gibson judges.
Jump! Some Democrats reportedly want the United States to go off the fiscal cliff because it benefits their policies and the belief that they are immune from blame. Conservative Bill Kristol is again saying Republicans should take the bait and raise taxes. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Benghazi Nightmare, Should Obama be more Liberal, Black Friday and Unions and War on Fox!