- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 19 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
END GAME! [VIDEO]
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 19, 2012
End Game! The big takeaway (for the MSM) after months on Benghazi is that the “Talking Points” given to Ambassador Susan Rice may have been manipulated for the political benefit of President Obama. Is this a big scandal or a big waste of time? Gibson judges.
Jump! Some Democrats reportedly want the United States to go off the fiscal cliff because it benefits their policies and the belief that they are immune from blame. Conservative Bill Kristol is again saying Republicans should take the bait and raise taxes. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Benghazi Nightmare, Should Obama be more Liberal, Black Friday and Unions and War on Fox!