- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
END GAME! [VIDEO]
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 19, 2012
End Game! The big takeaway (for the MSM) after months on Benghazi is that the “Talking Points” given to Ambassador Susan Rice may have been manipulated for the political benefit of President Obama. Is this a big scandal or a big waste of time? Gibson judges.
Jump! Some Democrats reportedly want the United States to go off the fiscal cliff because it benefits their policies and the belief that they are immune from blame. Conservative Bill Kristol is again saying Republicans should take the bait and raise taxes. Should they? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Benghazi Nightmare, Should Obama be more Liberal, Black Friday and Unions and War on Fox!