- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
“Black Friday Creep”: Should Stores Be Open For Business on Thanksgiving?
J.C. Penny says “NO!” …
But major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us are opening their stores on Thanksgiving night! And while a lot of Americans – including the retailers’ employees – are aren’t very happy about this growing trend, eager shoppers are already lining up across the country! So, are Wal-Mart and others smart for opening their doors just hours after the turkey is served? Or could they face a possible backlash? And even if it’s good business, is honoring traditions more important?