- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 12 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 13 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
“Black Friday Creep”: Should Stores Be Open For Business on Thanksgiving?
J.C. Penny says “NO!” …
But major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us are opening their stores on Thanksgiving night! And while a lot of Americans – including the retailers’ employees – are aren’t very happy about this growing trend, eager shoppers are already lining up across the country! So, are Wal-Mart and others smart for opening their doors just hours after the turkey is served? Or could they face a possible backlash? And even if it’s good business, is honoring traditions more important?