- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
“Black Friday Creep”: Should Stores Be Open For Business on Thanksgiving?
J.C. Penny says “NO!” …
But major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us are opening their stores on Thanksgiving night! And while a lot of Americans – including the retailers’ employees – are aren’t very happy about this growing trend, eager shoppers are already lining up across the country! So, are Wal-Mart and others smart for opening their doors just hours after the turkey is served? Or could they face a possible backlash? And even if it’s good business, is honoring traditions more important?