- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
“Black Friday Creep”: Should Stores Be Open For Business on Thanksgiving?
J.C. Penny says “NO!” …
But major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us are opening their stores on Thanksgiving night! And while a lot of Americans – including the retailers’ employees – are aren’t very happy about this growing trend, eager shoppers are already lining up across the country! So, are Wal-Mart and others smart for opening their doors just hours after the turkey is served? Or could they face a possible backlash? And even if it’s good business, is honoring traditions more important?