- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 7 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Man Stabbed Outside Queens, NY Mosque By Attacker Shouting Anti-Muslim Comments
Bashar Mohammod, 57, was opening the Masjid Al-Saaliheen mosque for prayer early Sunday morning when he was repeatedly stabbed by a would-be killer shouting anti-Muslim comments.
The attacker, described as a Hispanic man in his 40s, stabbed Mohammod repeatedly while shouting anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim slurs.
The victim might have lost a finger in the attack, said a friend, Mohammad Omar, who visited Mohammod at Queens General Hospital where he was treated and released.
“The person told him that he doesn’t like Muslims,” said Omar. “That person was trying to kill him.”
No arrests have been made.