- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 15 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Man Stabbed Outside Queens, NY Mosque By Attacker Shouting Anti-Muslim Comments
Bashar Mohammod, 57, was opening the Masjid Al-Saaliheen mosque for prayer early Sunday morning when he was repeatedly stabbed by a would-be killer shouting anti-Muslim comments.
The attacker, described as a Hispanic man in his 40s, stabbed Mohammod repeatedly while shouting anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim slurs.
The victim might have lost a finger in the attack, said a friend, Mohammad Omar, who visited Mohammod at Queens General Hospital where he was treated and released.
“The person told him that he doesn’t like Muslims,” said Omar. “That person was trying to kill him.”
No arrests have been made.