- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 21 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Israel, Hamas Exchange Fire Again [VIDEO]
One of Israel’s goals in attacking Gaza is to cripple a new and far more dangerous weapons system that has made its way into the hands of Hamas.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
Until a few years ago, Hamas rockets only had a range of about a mile and they were far from accurate. But then, a new military commander started having missiles smuggled in piece-by-piece from Iran and Sudan. They were far more accurate, with a range of 45 miles. That commander was killed in an Israeli attack last week.
The New York Times reports that later raids probably destroyed most of Hamas’s stockpile of those weapons. Israel also targeted the underground launch sites. But Hamas has hundreds more missiles, and even though they have a shorter range, they are for more deadly than what Hamas had just a few years ago.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the escalating exchange of fire between Israel & Hamas: