- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 12 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 20 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” Tonight On @FOXBUSINESS
FIND “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 PM ET ON THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK
The Petraeus scandal has some wondering how private our emails are. Can the FBI and the CIA access our private communications? Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl and former CIA agent Mike Baker weigh in. Then, Tom replays his January 2012 interview with the woman at the heart of the Petraeus scandal, Paula Broadwell. And, are race relations regressing in America? The author of “Blackwards” Ron Christie joins Tom. And, Rep. Charlie Rangel and Rep. Michael Burgess discuss the future of Obamacare. Plus, the panel tackles angry Target employees who have to work on Thanksgiving, post-election layoffs, and debate which is scarier — military officials having extra-marital affairs, or the FBI reading their emails! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!