- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of November 16th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Katy Perry ‘Wide Awake’ Fantasy Football Music Parody.”
YouTube channel “The NOC” spoofs Katy Perry’s hit pop song with this musical tribute for those in the fantasy football dumps. The clip features a depressed guy singing to a computer screen about how his fantasy team is imploding.
Then, there’s this:
“Smashing Movie Moments.”
It’s a supercut of movie characters from over fifty films including Airplane! and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World … jumping, crashing, diving and just plain breaking through window panes.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Spot the Differences Music Video – Rhett & Link.”
YouTube musicians Rhett and Link teamed up with Sleep Better to create this interactive clip. It shows two, nearly identical versions of the their funny music video about sleep, featuring a family dealing with some unusual nighttime intruders, like monsters and the sandman. The game is for viewers to spot the differences between the clips and submit the answers to Sleep Betters’ Facebook application.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews