- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 11 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 20 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Water-Conflate! Now that the House and Senate Intelligence Committee Members have heard the testimony of most of the major players in the Benghazi Terrorism Attack, will this controversy rise to level of “Watergate” or fizzle out? Gibson examines. Plus: The Changing Talking Points Memo!
Plus: Republicans rage at Mitt Romney’s “Gifts” comment, Hostess and Twinkies the latest victim of Big Labor, what’s too young for a Cell Phone and The Hip Hop Week in Review!