- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 9 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Water-Conflate! Now that the House and Senate Intelligence Committee Members have heard the testimony of most of the major players in the Benghazi Terrorism Attack, will this controversy rise to level of “Watergate” or fizzle out? Gibson examines. Plus: The Changing Talking Points Memo!
Plus: Republicans rage at Mitt Romney’s “Gifts” comment, Hostess and Twinkies the latest victim of Big Labor, what’s too young for a Cell Phone and The Hip Hop Week in Review!