- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 mins ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Petraeus Testifies In Benghazi Hearing [VIDEO]
Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified before members of Congress in a closed-door session Friday morning about the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Capitol Hill:
The big question both House and Senate Intelligence Committee members had: Why did the story about the source of the attacks in Libya change?
(Heck) “The initial intelligence reporting, which stated that the incident grew out of a spontaneous demonstration or protest, was proven to be false.”
Nevada Republican Congressman Joe Heck says the intelligence evolved and the extremist groups involved in the attacks that killed four Americans eventually came out.
Lawmakers from both parties say they are satisfied with what they heard from David Petraeus.
On Capitol Hill, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: