- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Petraeus Testifies In Benghazi Hearing [VIDEO]
Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified before members of Congress in a closed-door session Friday morning about the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Capitol Hill:
The big question both House and Senate Intelligence Committee members had: Why did the story about the source of the attacks in Libya change?
(Heck) “The initial intelligence reporting, which stated that the incident grew out of a spontaneous demonstration or protest, was proven to be false.”
Nevada Republican Congressman Joe Heck says the intelligence evolved and the extremist groups involved in the attacks that killed four Americans eventually came out.
Lawmakers from both parties say they are satisfied with what they heard from David Petraeus.
On Capitol Hill, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: