- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 3 hours ago
- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Pregnant Drinking Lowers IQ
Pregnant women have been told by doctors to avoid alcohol, but even sneaking a sip can do damage to a baby’s intelligence.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Soon-to-be moms, beware: New research shows light drinking during pregnancy could lower a baby’s IQ by as much as several points. Previous studies on alcohol consumption while pregnant have been all over the map, but Oxford researchers say even a few drinks per week shows good evidence of a lower IQ by the age of eight, and some women are genetically more vulnerable than others to the effects of alcohol on the fetus.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.