- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 11 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Half Of Israel Under Rocket Fire From Hamas
Half of Israel is under rocket fire from Hamas, and Egypt is trying to ease tension.
Israel is taking any possible action to stop the rockets and shells that are taking place over Southern Israel and Gaza. So far, at least 150 rockets launched from the Gaza Strip against Israel. In response, Israel has issued warnings to Hamas, however the Palestinian militants do not appear to be backing down. Fears of an all out war have emerged as Israeli civilians are under attack. In order to calm tensions, Egypt has tried to issue emergency peace diplomacy.
Palestinian militants fired on Jerusalem for the first time in decades.
The rocket attacks were a challenge to Israel’s Gaza offensive and came just hours after Egypt’s prime minister, denouncing what he described as Israeli aggression, visited the enclave and said Cairo was prepared to mediate.