- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Half Of Israel Under Rocket Fire From Hamas
Half of Israel is under rocket fire from Hamas, and Egypt is trying to ease tension.
Israel is taking any possible action to stop the rockets and shells that are taking place over Southern Israel and Gaza. So far, at least 150 rockets launched from the Gaza Strip against Israel. In response, Israel has issued warnings to Hamas, however the Palestinian militants do not appear to be backing down. Fears of an all out war have emerged as Israeli civilians are under attack. In order to calm tensions, Egypt has tried to issue emergency peace diplomacy.
Palestinian militants fired on Jerusalem for the first time in decades.
The rocket attacks were a challenge to Israel’s Gaza offensive and came just hours after Egypt’s prime minister, denouncing what he described as Israeli aggression, visited the enclave and said Cairo was prepared to mediate.