- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 3 hours ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 23 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ford Ecoboost 400 (Homestead)
This is it. The season finale to this year’s Sprint Cup chase. The Ford Ecoboost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. It’s a two man race between Jimmie Johnson and Brad Keselowski. Plus, more changes at Roush Fenway. And, Denny Hamlin lends a hand to Sandy victims.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh in this week’s race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Brad Keselowski knows his 20 point lead over Jimmie Johnson doesn’t guarantee a championship heading into the season finale at Homestead.
Keselowski: “You try not to take anything for granted. You try just to focus on what lies ahead,and we got to do the best job we can at Homestead.”
Jimmie Johnson says he’s going to Homestead with one goal in mind:
Johnson: “I’m assuming we’re going to have to go there and race and race hard, and we’re ready for that.”
If Johnson wins, it will be his sixth cup title. If Keselowski wins, it will be his first cup win and the first for Penske Racing in 29 years of trying. Matt Kenseth’s crew chief Jimmy Fennig won’t be going with Matt to Joe Gibbs Racing next year. He’s staying behind to be the new crew chief for Carl Edwards next season. And Denny Hamlin, members of his pit crew and FedEx employees helped box emergency supplies for Hurricane Sandy victims this week in New Jersey.
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside