- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 14 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ford Ecoboost 400 (Homestead)
This is it. The season finale to this year’s Sprint Cup chase. The Ford Ecoboost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. It’s a two man race between Jimmie Johnson and Brad Keselowski. Plus, more changes at Roush Fenway. And, Denny Hamlin lends a hand to Sandy victims.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh in this week’s race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Brad Keselowski knows his 20 point lead over Jimmie Johnson doesn’t guarantee a championship heading into the season finale at Homestead.
Keselowski: “You try not to take anything for granted. You try just to focus on what lies ahead,and we got to do the best job we can at Homestead.”
Jimmie Johnson says he’s going to Homestead with one goal in mind:
Johnson: “I’m assuming we’re going to have to go there and race and race hard, and we’re ready for that.”
If Johnson wins, it will be his sixth cup title. If Keselowski wins, it will be his first cup win and the first for Penske Racing in 29 years of trying. Matt Kenseth’s crew chief Jimmy Fennig won’t be going with Matt to Joe Gibbs Racing next year. He’s staying behind to be the new crew chief for Carl Edwards next season. And Denny Hamlin, members of his pit crew and FedEx employees helped box emergency supplies for Hurricane Sandy victims this week in New Jersey.
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside