- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Why Did Romney Lose?
Why did Mitt Romney lose the presidential election? The Republican thinks he knows why.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
In a recent conference call, Mitt Romney told big donors it’s a proven political strategy:
(Romney) “Give a bunch of money from the government to a group and, guess what? They’ll vote for you.”
Which, he says in audio obtained by ABC, is what President Obama did with his core supporters.
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal calls Romney’s claim absolutely wrong, and says that’s not how the GOP will win future elections.
(Jindal) “We have got to stop dividing the American voters. We need to go after 100% of the votes.”
A reference to Romney’s infamous ‘47%’ comment during the campaign.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.