- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 23 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Why Did Romney Lose?
Why did Mitt Romney lose the presidential election? The Republican thinks he knows why.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
In a recent conference call, Mitt Romney told big donors it’s a proven political strategy:
(Romney) “Give a bunch of money from the government to a group and, guess what? They’ll vote for you.”
Which, he says in audio obtained by ABC, is what President Obama did with his core supporters.
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal calls Romney’s claim absolutely wrong, and says that’s not how the GOP will win future elections.
(Jindal) “We have got to stop dividing the American voters. We need to go after 100% of the votes.”
A reference to Romney’s infamous ’47%’ comment during the campaign.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.