- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] My Way!
My Way! President Obama once again said yesterday that he is married to the idea that Tax “rates” must go up on America’s “highest earners.” He’s asking for 1.6 Trillion over Ten year and the question remains, if he has the election and the polls behind him, don’t the Republican have to acquiesce or take this whole thing off the cliff? Gibson examines.
No Way! President Obama jumped ugly with Senators McCain, Graham and Ayotte over their proclamation to stop any effort to make Ambassador Susan Rice from becoming Secretary of State. Meanwhile all the major players will speak today, tomorrow early next month. What’s the GOP end-game for Benghazi? Gibson looks.
Plus: Secession, 29 Hours is the new Full Time!