- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 14 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 21 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] My Way!
My Way! President Obama once again said yesterday that he is married to the idea that Tax “rates” must go up on America’s “highest earners.” He’s asking for 1.6 Trillion over Ten year and the question remains, if he has the election and the polls behind him, don’t the Republican have to acquiesce or take this whole thing off the cliff? Gibson examines.
No Way! President Obama jumped ugly with Senators McCain, Graham and Ayotte over their proclamation to stop any effort to make Ambassador Susan Rice from becoming Secretary of State. Meanwhile all the major players will speak today, tomorrow early next month. What’s the GOP end-game for Benghazi? Gibson looks.
Plus: Secession, 29 Hours is the new Full Time!