- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 13 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] My Way!
My Way! President Obama once again said yesterday that he is married to the idea that Tax “rates” must go up on America’s “highest earners.” He’s asking for 1.6 Trillion over Ten year and the question remains, if he has the election and the polls behind him, don’t the Republican have to acquiesce or take this whole thing off the cliff? Gibson examines.
No Way! President Obama jumped ugly with Senators McCain, Graham and Ayotte over their proclamation to stop any effort to make Ambassador Susan Rice from becoming Secretary of State. Meanwhile all the major players will speak today, tomorrow early next month. What’s the GOP end-game for Benghazi? Gibson looks.
Plus: Secession, 29 Hours is the new Full Time!