- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Is the Tea Party the only hope the GOP has? Alan gets answers from long-time GOP insider Richard Viguerie.
• More dust settles in Petraeus affair. Alan looks into claims that he didn’t quit over Libya or leak classified information.
• Obamacare Surcharge? Alan looks into a Florida restaurateur’s claim he will have to add on customers’ bills.