- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Going to Work Sick
A new survey says employers are not doing a good job of encouraging workers to take a sick day and stay home when they are really sick.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you stay home when you’re sick? A major flu season survey from Staples says 80% of office workers don’t. Two-thirds of those who do call in return to work the next day, even if they are still contagious.
Employees surveyed said they have too much work to stay home, but a majority admitted their average productivity while sick at work is only about 50%.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.