- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Going to Work Sick
A new survey says employers are not doing a good job of encouraging workers to take a sick day and stay home when they are really sick.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Do you stay home when you’re sick? A major flu season survey from Staples says 80% of office workers don’t. Two-thirds of those who do call in return to work the next day, even if they are still contagious.
Employees surveyed said they have too much work to stay home, but a majority admitted their average productivity while sick at work is only about 50%.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.