- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Court Overturns MI Affirmative Action Vote
The voice of Michigan voters has been overturned by a Federal appeals court, as a publicly approved ban on affirmative action has been halted by the courts.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
In 2006, Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action in college admissions and public hiring. A Federal appeals court has thrown out that ban, saying it’s illegal and makes it a huge burden to those who want to mount their own campaign to protect affirmative action, undermining the right that all citizens have equal access.
The ban forced the University of Michigan and other public schools to change policies.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.