- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: How A Tablet Computer Can HarmPosted 2 hours ago
- Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta DiesPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Court Overturns MI Affirmative Action Vote
The voice of Michigan voters has been overturned by a Federal appeals court, as a publicly approved ban on affirmative action has been halted by the courts.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
In 2006, Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action in college admissions and public hiring. A Federal appeals court has thrown out that ban, saying it’s illegal and makes it a huge burden to those who want to mount their own campaign to protect affirmative action, undermining the right that all citizens have equal access.
The ban forced the University of Michigan and other public schools to change policies.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.