- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 4 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Court Overturns MI Affirmative Action Vote
The voice of Michigan voters has been overturned by a Federal appeals court, as a publicly approved ban on affirmative action has been halted by the courts.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
In 2006, Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action in college admissions and public hiring. A Federal appeals court has thrown out that ban, saying it’s illegal and makes it a huge burden to those who want to mount their own campaign to protect affirmative action, undermining the right that all citizens have equal access.
The ban forced the University of Michigan and other public schools to change policies.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.