- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Court Overturns MI Affirmative Action Vote
The voice of Michigan voters has been overturned by a Federal appeals court, as a publicly approved ban on affirmative action has been halted by the courts.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
In 2006, Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action in college admissions and public hiring. A Federal appeals court has thrown out that ban, saying it’s illegal and makes it a huge burden to those who want to mount their own campaign to protect affirmative action, undermining the right that all citizens have equal access.
The ban forced the University of Michigan and other public schools to change policies.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.