- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Court Overturns MI Affirmative Action Vote
The voice of Michigan voters has been overturned by a Federal appeals court, as a publicly approved ban on affirmative action has been halted by the courts.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
In 2006, Michigan voters approved a ban on affirmative action in college admissions and public hiring. A Federal appeals court has thrown out that ban, saying it’s illegal and makes it a huge burden to those who want to mount their own campaign to protect affirmative action, undermining the right that all citizens have equal access.
The ban forced the University of Michigan and other public schools to change policies.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.