- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 37 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AUDIO: Did Two Presidents Pave the Way for Expansionist Government?
Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano talks to Alan about his new book “Theodore and Woodrow,” and shares his take on General Petraeus’ ouster.