- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Petraeus Agrees To Testify on Libya [VIDEO]
The former Director of the CIA, General David Petraeus has agreed to testify on Libya despite resigning last week over an extramarital affair.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
FOX News has learned that ex-CIA Director David Petraeus has agreed to voluntarily testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday and will also talk to the House intel panel.
He had been set to talk this week about the attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya that claimed four American lives. But Petraeus abruptly resigned last Friday after acknowledging an affair with Paula Broadwell, the author of his biography.
A source close to the retired Army General says he contacted the CIA and the Congressional panels offering to testify in his status as the former CIA Director.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: