- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Petraeus Agrees To Testify on Libya [VIDEO]
The former Director of the CIA, General David Petraeus has agreed to testify on Libya despite resigning last week over an extramarital affair.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
FOX News has learned that ex-CIA Director David Petraeus has agreed to voluntarily testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday and will also talk to the House intel panel.
He had been set to talk this week about the attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya that claimed four American lives. But Petraeus abruptly resigned last Friday after acknowledging an affair with Paula Broadwell, the author of his biography.
A source close to the retired Army General says he contacted the CIA and the Congressional panels offering to testify in his status as the former CIA Director.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: