- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 47 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dance To Feel Better
New research suggests dance may be more than just a way to get in some exercise. It could be a way to improve your mental health as well.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For teen girls with mild mental health problems, the cure could be on the dance floor. A new study from Sweden finds girls who took dance classes twice a week felt better about themselves than those who don’t.
The benefits seem to be more than the physical exercise. The girls worked up their own dance moves, developing self-confidence. Plus, they made friends. The study found that the positive effects lasted for several months after the dance classes ended.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.