- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 55 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dance To Feel Better
New research suggests dance may be more than just a way to get in some exercise. It could be a way to improve your mental health as well.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
For teen girls with mild mental health problems, the cure could be on the dance floor. A new study from Sweden finds girls who took dance classes twice a week felt better about themselves than those who don’t.
The benefits seem to be more than the physical exercise. The girls worked up their own dance moves, developing self-confidence. Plus, they made friends. The study found that the positive effects lasted for several months after the dance classes ended.
Housecall for Health, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.