- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 43 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
3 Dead After Plane Crashes Into Miss. Home [VIDEO]
Investigators today will try to learn more about why a small plane crashed into a house in Jackson, Mississippi, killing three pilots on board who were on their way to an FAA safety conference.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
The single-engine plane had just taken off when witnesses later said that it sounded like it was running out of gas. The Piper PA-32 crashed into a house, killing the three people aboard the plane.
A neighbor says there was one person in the house:
(Neighbor) “From my understanding she went out the window, her clothes were in flames. We don’t know how bad she’s burnt so I’m prying for her.”
Authorities say the woman had just minor injuries.
Skies were clear and temperatures were in the 40’s when the crash happened.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: