- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
3 Dead After Plane Crashes Into Miss. Home [VIDEO]
Investigators today will try to learn more about why a small plane crashed into a house in Jackson, Mississippi, killing three pilots on board who were on their way to an FAA safety conference.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
The single-engine plane had just taken off when witnesses later said that it sounded like it was running out of gas. The Piper PA-32 crashed into a house, killing the three people aboard the plane.
A neighbor says there was one person in the house:
(Neighbor) “From my understanding she went out the window, her clothes were in flames. We don’t know how bad she’s burnt so I’m prying for her.”
Authorities say the woman had just minor injuries.
Skies were clear and temperatures were in the 40’s when the crash happened.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: