- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 16 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 6 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[Video] Tangled Web!
Tangled Web! Now reports have ISAF Leader and US General John Allen involved in the scandal that brought down the career of CIA Director David Petraeus. As many fixate on the odd coincidences surrounding this scandal and Libya, many others are wondering why a “sex” scandal should derail the career (or possibly careers) of otherwise accomplished leaders. Should Petraeus still be in his job? Gibson examines. Plus: Women and Men see this scandal differently!
Plus: Bill Kristol doubles down on raising Taxes, Immigration Backlash continues on the Right, 29 Hours the new “Full Time” in ObamaWorld and Outrage over Black Friday Hours!