- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Tangled Web!
Tangled Web! Now reports have ISAF Leader and US General John Allen involved in the scandal that brought down the career of CIA Director David Petraeus. As many fixate on the odd coincidences surrounding this scandal and Libya, many others are wondering why a “sex” scandal should derail the career (or possibly careers) of otherwise accomplished leaders. Should Petraeus still be in his job? Gibson examines. Plus: Women and Men see this scandal differently!
Plus: Bill Kristol doubles down on raising Taxes, Immigration Backlash continues on the Right, 29 Hours the new “Full Time” in ObamaWorld and Outrage over Black Friday Hours!