- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 8 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Tangled Web!
Tangled Web! Now reports have ISAF Leader and US General John Allen involved in the scandal that brought down the career of CIA Director David Petraeus. As many fixate on the odd coincidences surrounding this scandal and Libya, many others are wondering why a “sex” scandal should derail the career (or possibly careers) of otherwise accomplished leaders. Should Petraeus still be in his job? Gibson examines. Plus: Women and Men see this scandal differently!
Plus: Bill Kristol doubles down on raising Taxes, Immigration Backlash continues on the Right, 29 Hours the new “Full Time” in ObamaWorld and Outrage over Black Friday Hours!