- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Tangled Web!
Tangled Web! Now reports have ISAF Leader and US General John Allen involved in the scandal that brought down the career of CIA Director David Petraeus. As many fixate on the odd coincidences surrounding this scandal and Libya, many others are wondering why a “sex” scandal should derail the career (or possibly careers) of otherwise accomplished leaders. Should Petraeus still be in his job? Gibson examines. Plus: Women and Men see this scandal differently!
Plus: Bill Kristol doubles down on raising Taxes, Immigration Backlash continues on the Right, 29 Hours the new “Full Time” in ObamaWorld and Outrage over Black Friday Hours!