- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Tangled Web!
Tangled Web! Now reports have ISAF Leader and US General John Allen involved in the scandal that brought down the career of CIA Director David Petraeus. As many fixate on the odd coincidences surrounding this scandal and Libya, many others are wondering why a “sex” scandal should derail the career (or possibly careers) of otherwise accomplished leaders. Should Petraeus still be in his job? Gibson examines. Plus: Women and Men see this scandal differently!
Plus: Bill Kristol doubles down on raising Taxes, Immigration Backlash continues on the Right, 29 Hours the new “Full Time” in ObamaWorld and Outrage over Black Friday Hours!