- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 16 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
U.S. General Under Investigation in Petraeus Scandal [VIDEO]
Two generals – one current, one retired – are in the dog house as the FBI digs into the sex scandal that started with former CIA Director David Petraeus, but President Obama is not adding his voice to their critics.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports:
General David Petraeus caused a major distraction for the White House with his abrupt resignation as CIA Director over an affair, but White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President still has high regard for him.
(Carney) “The information about General Petraeus came to him as a surprise, and he is very appreciative of General Petraeus’s remarkable service to his country.”
Meanwhile, General John Allen is now under investigation for potential misconduct stemming from the same investigation, but he still has the confidence of the President.
(Carney) “The President thinks very highly of General Allen and his service to his country.”
Just the same, the White House is delaying the Allen nomination to become Supreme Allied Commander Europe.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the investigation into Gen. John Allen: