- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Petraeus Scandal Expanding
The Petraeus scandal is expanding to include more players — how will this sensational drama end? And in the end, will it shed light on what really happened in Benghazi? Or will it expose something much, much different? Tom has the latest.
Will GOP “Give In”?
The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol is predicting the GOP will give in on the fiscal cliff, saying Obama’s plan to tax the rich wouldn’t “kill” the country! Is Kristol wrong? Should the Republicans give in ?
Papa John’s is planning to hire more part-timers to avoid paying for Obamacare costs. Is this an empty threat or are companies like Papa John’s and Applebee’s just the beginning?