- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 19 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 20 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Petraeus Scandal Expanding
The Petraeus scandal is expanding to include more players — how will this sensational drama end? And in the end, will it shed light on what really happened in Benghazi? Or will it expose something much, much different? Tom has the latest.
Will GOP “Give In”?
The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol is predicting the GOP will give in on the fiscal cliff, saying Obama’s plan to tax the rich wouldn’t “kill” the country! Is Kristol wrong? Should the Republicans give in ?
Papa John’s is planning to hire more part-timers to avoid paying for Obamacare costs. Is this an empty threat or are companies like Papa John’s and Applebee’s just the beginning?