- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Petraeus Scandal Expanding
The Petraeus scandal is expanding to include more players — how will this sensational drama end? And in the end, will it shed light on what really happened in Benghazi? Or will it expose something much, much different? Tom has the latest.
Will GOP “Give In”?
The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol is predicting the GOP will give in on the fiscal cliff, saying Obama’s plan to tax the rich wouldn’t “kill” the country! Is Kristol wrong? Should the Republicans give in ?
Papa John’s is planning to hire more part-timers to avoid paying for Obamacare costs. Is this an empty threat or are companies like Papa John’s and Applebee’s just the beginning?