- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 8 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 11 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Senator John Kerry (D-MA) as Secretary of Defense? Alan looks into the role the Senator may have in the second Obama administration.
• Alan talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedoms.
• Alan looks into the statement Pat Robertson made defending General Petraeus’ affair.