- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Combating Veteran UnemploymentPosted 5 hours ago
- Obama Remarks On Mudslide Devastation, Meets Survivors & First RespondersPosted 15 hours ago
- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 1 day ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Senator John Kerry (D-MA) as Secretary of Defense? Alan looks into the role the Senator may have in the second Obama administration.
• Alan talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedoms.
• Alan looks into the statement Pat Robertson made defending General Petraeus’ affair.