- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Senator John Kerry (D-MA) as Secretary of Defense? Alan looks into the role the Senator may have in the second Obama administration.
• Alan talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedoms.
• Alan looks into the statement Pat Robertson made defending General Petraeus’ affair.