- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Senator John Kerry (D-MA) as Secretary of Defense? Alan looks into the role the Senator may have in the second Obama administration.
• Alan talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedoms.
• Alan looks into the statement Pat Robertson made defending General Petraeus’ affair.