- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Senator John Kerry (D-MA) as Secretary of Defense? Alan looks into the role the Senator may have in the second Obama administration.
• Alan talks with Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedoms.
• Alan looks into the statement Pat Robertson made defending General Petraeus’ affair.