- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NASCAR: Keselowski Fined for Tweeting in Car
Jeff Gordon has been fined $100,000 and docked 25 points for wrecking Clint Bowyer during Sunday’s Advocare 500 in Phoenix. Now, there’s more fallout from the incident, but it doesn’t involve either of those drivers or the ensuing fight.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Brad Keselowski has been fined $25,000 by NASCAR for tweeting from his car during the red flag that the Gordon-Bowyer crash brought out. Keselowski also tweeted from the track during the fiery break in the Daytona 500 – and gained a huge following in the process – but NASCAR banned drivers from bringing phones into the car after that.
ESPN cameras caught Keselowski on Sunday.
(ESPN Telecast) “Looks like Brad’s checking his Twitter account.” “Is he tweeting his seat?”
The fine doesn’t affect his position in the standings. Keselowski leads Jimmie Johnson by 20 points going into this Sunday’s finale.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.