- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
NASCAR: Keselowski Fined for Tweeting in Car
Jeff Gordon has been fined $100,000 and docked 25 points for wrecking Clint Bowyer during Sunday’s Advocare 500 in Phoenix. Now, there’s more fallout from the incident, but it doesn’t involve either of those drivers or the ensuing fight.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Brad Keselowski has been fined $25,000 by NASCAR for tweeting from his car during the red flag that the Gordon-Bowyer crash brought out. Keselowski also tweeted from the track during the fiery break in the Daytona 500 – and gained a huge following in the process – but NASCAR banned drivers from bringing phones into the car after that.
ESPN cameras caught Keselowski on Sunday.
(ESPN Telecast) “Looks like Brad’s checking his Twitter account.” “Is he tweeting his seat?”
The fine doesn’t affect his position in the standings. Keselowski leads Jimmie Johnson by 20 points going into this Sunday’s finale.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.