- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Naps Are Good!
A new study finds napping isn’t just beneficial for kids, but adults as well.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Next time you’re feeling sleepy at work, think about taking a nap. It’s actually good for you, and your boss just might be OK with it. A researcher at Georgetown University finds that while you’re napping, your brain is cleaning house; processing information and organizing itself. That means when you wake up and go back to work, you’re likely to be more creative. It’s already been shown that sleep improves your memory. So get busy and start snoozing!
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.