- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Naps Are Good!
A new study finds napping isn’t just beneficial for kids, but adults as well.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Next time you’re feeling sleepy at work, think about taking a nap. It’s actually good for you, and your boss just might be OK with it. A researcher at Georgetown University finds that while you’re napping, your brain is cleaning house; processing information and organizing itself. That means when you wake up and go back to work, you’re likely to be more creative. It’s already been shown that sleep improves your memory. So get busy and start snoozing!
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.