- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Naps Are Good!
A new study finds napping isn’t just beneficial for kids, but adults as well.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Next time you’re feeling sleepy at work, think about taking a nap. It’s actually good for you, and your boss just might be OK with it. A researcher at Georgetown University finds that while you’re napping, your brain is cleaning house; processing information and organizing itself. That means when you wake up and go back to work, you’re likely to be more creative. It’s already been shown that sleep improves your memory. So get busy and start snoozing!
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.