- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 4 hours ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Naps Are Good!
A new study finds napping isn’t just beneficial for kids, but adults as well.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Next time you’re feeling sleepy at work, think about taking a nap. It’s actually good for you, and your boss just might be OK with it. A researcher at Georgetown University finds that while you’re napping, your brain is cleaning house; processing information and organizing itself. That means when you wake up and go back to work, you’re likely to be more creative. It’s already been shown that sleep improves your memory. So get busy and start snoozing!
Housecall For Health. I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.