- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Congress Returns To Looming Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
They are two words you’re going to hear a lot: fiscal cliff. And Congress returns today to deal with the looming financial mess.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Congressional leaders won’t meet with President Obama until Friday, though both Republicans and Democrats are drawing lines in the sand.
House Speaker John Boehner reiterating the GOP won’t back tax rate hikes for any taxpayer. Democrats are pushing for rates to go up on the highest income earners. But Republicans have hinted at other forms of revenue increases.
So far, little talk on off-setting more than a trillion dollars in automatic spending cuts, half targeting defense.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: