- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Congress Returns To Looming Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
They are two words you’re going to hear a lot: fiscal cliff. And Congress returns today to deal with the looming financial mess.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Congressional leaders won’t meet with President Obama until Friday, though both Republicans and Democrats are drawing lines in the sand.
House Speaker John Boehner reiterating the GOP won’t back tax rate hikes for any taxpayer. Democrats are pushing for rates to go up on the highest income earners. But Republicans have hinted at other forms of revenue increases.
So far, little talk on off-setting more than a trillion dollars in automatic spending cuts, half targeting defense.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: