- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Congress Returns To Looming Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
They are two words you’re going to hear a lot: fiscal cliff. And Congress returns today to deal with the looming financial mess.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Congressional leaders won’t meet with President Obama until Friday, though both Republicans and Democrats are drawing lines in the sand.
House Speaker John Boehner reiterating the GOP won’t back tax rate hikes for any taxpayer. Democrats are pushing for rates to go up on the highest income earners. But Republicans have hinted at other forms of revenue increases.
So far, little talk on off-setting more than a trillion dollars in automatic spending cuts, half targeting defense.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: