- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 9 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) When David Met Paula: The Downfall Of General Petraeus
Last Friday’s news about General Petraeus continues to shock the nation. Time will tell if his resignation will have any impact on the ongoing Benghazi investigation and if national security was jeopardized by the general’s lack of judgment. But does this scandal categorically prove the theory that that men and women cannot be “just friends”? PLUS: Why do very smart people do very dumb things?