- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 15 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 17 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) When David Met Paula: The Downfall Of General Petraeus
Last Friday’s news about General Petraeus continues to shock the nation. Time will tell if his resignation will have any impact on the ongoing Benghazi investigation and if national security was jeopardized by the general’s lack of judgment. But does this scandal categorically prove the theory that that men and women cannot be “just friends”? PLUS: Why do very smart people do very dumb things?