- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 1 hour ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 8 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Replacing Petraeus [VIDEO]
Some lawmakers say the U.S. is losing a hero who made our nation safer now that CIA Director David Petraeus has stepped down after confessing to cheating on his wife.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
When it comes to David Petraeus’s job performance on protecting the U.S., there is no partisan line. Both sides agree, he is:
(Sen. Feinstein) “A great leader, and could have really been a super transitional figure for the CIA.”
Senator Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California. She’s the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and was on “FOX News Sunday.” The Committee’s ranking Republican is Georgia’s Saxby Chambliss.
(Sen. Chambliss) “He is a guy who has probably contributed more to the safety of the United States of America over the last decade than any one single individual.”
Chambliss on ABC’s “This Week.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the resignation of David Petraeus: