- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 20 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Replacing Petraeus [VIDEO]
Some lawmakers say the U.S. is losing a hero who made our nation safer now that CIA Director David Petraeus has stepped down after confessing to cheating on his wife.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
When it comes to David Petraeus’s job performance on protecting the U.S., there is no partisan line. Both sides agree, he is:
(Sen. Feinstein) “A great leader, and could have really been a super transitional figure for the CIA.”
Senator Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California. She’s the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and was on “FOX News Sunday.” The Committee’s ranking Republican is Georgia’s Saxby Chambliss.
(Sen. Chambliss) “He is a guy who has probably contributed more to the safety of the United States of America over the last decade than any one single individual.”
Chambliss on ABC’s “This Week.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the resignation of David Petraeus: