- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Replacing Petraeus [VIDEO]
Some lawmakers say the U.S. is losing a hero who made our nation safer now that CIA Director David Petraeus has stepped down after confessing to cheating on his wife.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
When it comes to David Petraeus’s job performance on protecting the U.S., there is no partisan line. Both sides agree, he is:
(Sen. Feinstein) “A great leader, and could have really been a super transitional figure for the CIA.”
Senator Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California. She’s the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and was on “FOX News Sunday.” The Committee’s ranking Republican is Georgia’s Saxby Chambliss.
(Sen. Chambliss) “He is a guy who has probably contributed more to the safety of the United States of America over the last decade than any one single individual.”
Chambliss on ABC’s “This Week.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the resignation of David Petraeus: