- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Light Bulb Changes
The common light bulb is about to become a thing of the past. Now, a bright, new product is due to hit store shelves.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
The trusty but highly inefficient 100 watt incandescent light bulb is about to vanish for good. By law, they won’t make ‘em anymore as of the new year. So, if you’re looking for an alternative to the swirly-curly compact fluorescent bulb; how about trying he new LED’s? That means Light Emitting Diodes. Osram Sylvania makes ‘em. And, Phillips will soon follow. They put out 100 watts of light while using just 20 watts worth of electricity and they only cost $50 bucks a piece. While designed to fit in regular light fixtures, they may not fit into your favorite lamp. Win some, lose some right?
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.