- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Light Bulb Changes
The common light bulb is about to become a thing of the past. Now, a bright, new product is due to hit store shelves.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
The trusty but highly inefficient 100 watt incandescent light bulb is about to vanish for good. By law, they won’t make ‘em anymore as of the new year. So, if you’re looking for an alternative to the swirly-curly compact fluorescent bulb; how about trying he new LED’s? That means Light Emitting Diodes. Osram Sylvania makes ‘em. And, Phillips will soon follow. They put out 100 watts of light while using just 20 watts worth of electricity and they only cost $50 bucks a piece. While designed to fit in regular light fixtures, they may not fit into your favorite lamp. Win some, lose some right?
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.