- DOJ Report Alleges Racial Bias In Ferguson PolicePosted 3 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 4 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 11/12/12
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
You see it on reality shows, so it must be true! Brian cannot believe that General Petraeus has resigned over an extramarital affair, and more so, that a story has supplanted the reelection of President Obama. Plus: Is Governor Cuomo really going to get a pass in the way he handled Hurricane Sandy? Brian weighs in.
“The whole thing is a shock,” said anchor of Special Report Bret Baier, who had known former CIA Director General Petraeus for years prior to his position at the CIA. Baier weighed in on the extramarital affair that shocked the country, and told Brian that he expects a lot more information to come out in the following days, and that this story will be much bigger than it already is.
“There was more to this than sex,” said NY Post Columnist Michael Goodwin, regarding General Petraeus’ extramarital affair. Goodwin said that the fact that there were classified documents in Broadwell’s e-mail warrants an investigation from the FBI. “The question is who gave her classified documents?”
Author of “Argo: How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled off the Most Audacious Rescue in History” Tony Mendez spoke to Brian. Mendez told Brian how he liked Ben Affleck’s movie Argo, and how he kept cool in such a high-pressure undercover operation.
“I believe that President Obama is more concerned about going down in history – his legacy as a hero to the left – rather than a hero to all Americans. I think that’s why we’re in for a rough four years,” said FOX Business Network’s Charles Payne. Payne weighed in on Obama’s proposed tax hikes for “people like him,” and how it is going to affect Americans.
Toba Potosky came into Kilmeade and Friends to get the word out about the Brooklyn War Memorial, which the public has been unable to visit for the past 30 years. Potosky wants to make a difference and open the memorial, but he needs your help! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact info, and we will send you information on how to help once it is available.