- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 4 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 12 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
IN Explosion Kills 2, Destroys Dozens of Homes
What turned a neighborhood into a charred pile of rubble? They still don’t know in Indianapolis, days after Saturday night’s deadly explosion.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has more:
Investigators have ruled out a plane crash, a bomb or a meth lab as the source of the explosion in an Indianapolis subdivision, and there’s no sign there was a gas leak. Two people were killed.
At a candlelight vigil for second grade teacher Jennifer Longworth and her husband:
(Parents & Student) “She just loved her job. She was good with all of the kids, and just did an excellent job.”//”She was quiet and she would always read stories.”//”It’s just so tragic. It’s such a senseless loss.”
Officials say as many as 31 homes have been so badly damaged in the blast they may have to be demolished.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.