- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
IN Explosion Kills 2, Destroys Dozens of Homes
What turned a neighborhood into a charred pile of rubble? They still don’t know in Indianapolis, days after Saturday night’s deadly explosion.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has more:
Investigators have ruled out a plane crash, a bomb or a meth lab as the source of the explosion in an Indianapolis subdivision, and there’s no sign there was a gas leak. Two people were killed.
At a candlelight vigil for second grade teacher Jennifer Longworth and her husband:
(Parents & Student) “She just loved her job. She was good with all of the kids, and just did an excellent job.”//”She was quiet and she would always read stories.”//”It’s just so tragic. It’s such a senseless loss.”
Officials say as many as 31 homes have been so badly damaged in the blast they may have to be demolished.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.