- WATCH LIVE: Obama Speaks On Counter-terrorism PolicyPosted 30 mins ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 3 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 9 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 20 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
IN Explosion Kills 2, Destroys Dozens of Homes
What turned a neighborhood into a charred pile of rubble? They still don’t know in Indianapolis, days after Saturday night’s deadly explosion.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has more:
Investigators have ruled out a plane crash, a bomb or a meth lab as the source of the explosion in an Indianapolis subdivision, and there’s no sign there was a gas leak. Two people were killed.
At a candlelight vigil for second grade teacher Jennifer Longworth and her husband:
(Parents & Student) “She just loved her job. She was good with all of the kids, and just did an excellent job.”//”She was quiet and she would always read stories.”//”It’s just so tragic. It’s such a senseless loss.”
Officials say as many as 31 homes have been so badly damaged in the blast they may have to be demolished.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.