- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 22 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
IN Explosion Kills 2, Destroys Dozens of Homes
What turned a neighborhood into a charred pile of rubble? They still don’t know in Indianapolis, days after Saturday night’s deadly explosion.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has more:
Investigators have ruled out a plane crash, a bomb or a meth lab as the source of the explosion in an Indianapolis subdivision, and there’s no sign there was a gas leak. Two people were killed.
At a candlelight vigil for second grade teacher Jennifer Longworth and her husband:
(Parents & Student) “She just loved her job. She was good with all of the kids, and just did an excellent job.”//”She was quiet and she would always read stories.”//”It’s just so tragic. It’s such a senseless loss.”
Officials say as many as 31 homes have been so badly damaged in the blast they may have to be demolished.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.