- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 9 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: McAfee Founder Wanted for Murder
A tech giant’s founder is reportedly on the lam and wanted for murder in Central America, where he’s believed to be heavily involved in the drug trade.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
FOX on Tech.
He’s the man behind one of the biggest internet security companies on the planet.
(McAfee Commercial) “In a world that’s so connected, shouldn’t your security be? McAfee.”
Anti-virus pioneer John McAfee is reportedly on the run in Belize, accused of gunning down American builder Greg Faull on Saturday night. The two had a long-running dispute that included a formal complaint from Faull last week involving dogs.
McAfee is reported to be active among South American drug gangs, and spending time trying to purify hallucinogenic drugs like bath salts, which are still legal in Belize.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.