- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: McAfee Founder Wanted for Murder
A tech giant’s founder is reportedly on the lam and wanted for murder in Central America, where he’s believed to be heavily involved in the drug trade.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
FOX on Tech.
He’s the man behind one of the biggest internet security companies on the planet.
(McAfee Commercial) “In a world that’s so connected, shouldn’t your security be? McAfee.”
Anti-virus pioneer John McAfee is reportedly on the run in Belize, accused of gunning down American builder Greg Faull on Saturday night. The two had a long-running dispute that included a formal complaint from Faull last week involving dogs.
McAfee is reported to be active among South American drug gangs, and spending time trying to purify hallucinogenic drugs like bath salts, which are still legal in Belize.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.