- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Did Petraeus’ Mistress Leak Benghazi Info? [VIDEO]
New questions have arisen about whether a mistress to former CIA Director David Petraeus had access to classified information on the Benghazi raid that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports:
On October 26th, Paula Broadwell gave a speech at the University of Denver. Responding to a question, she reportedly said it was not widely known that the CIA annex in Benghazi was holding a couple of militiamen for questioning, and that their detention was the apparent reason for the attack. It’s not clear where she got that information. The CIA denies having detained anyone.
Meanwhile, members of Congress are demanding to know why they were not informed sooner of the FBI’s investigation in Petraeus.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Petraeus scandal: