- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 2 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 6 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Did Petraeus’ Mistress Leak Benghazi Info? [VIDEO]
New questions have arisen about whether a mistress to former CIA Director David Petraeus had access to classified information on the Benghazi raid that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports:
On October 26th, Paula Broadwell gave a speech at the University of Denver. Responding to a question, she reportedly said it was not widely known that the CIA annex in Benghazi was holding a couple of militiamen for questioning, and that their detention was the apparent reason for the attack. It’s not clear where she got that information. The CIA denies having detained anyone.
Meanwhile, members of Congress are demanding to know why they were not informed sooner of the FBI’s investigation in Petraeus.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Petraeus scandal: