- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Did Petraeus’ Mistress Leak Benghazi Info? [VIDEO]
New questions have arisen about whether a mistress to former CIA Director David Petraeus had access to classified information on the Benghazi raid that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports:
On October 26th, Paula Broadwell gave a speech at the University of Denver. Responding to a question, she reportedly said it was not widely known that the CIA annex in Benghazi was holding a couple of militiamen for questioning, and that their detention was the apparent reason for the attack. It’s not clear where she got that information. The CIA denies having detained anyone.
Meanwhile, members of Congress are demanding to know why they were not informed sooner of the FBI’s investigation in Petraeus.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Petraeus scandal: