- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 12, 2012
Betray-us? The sudden downfall of CIA Director David Petraeus seems to have been rooted in simple jealously, but the scandal is raising new questions about the security of top-secret U.S. government information and the CIA’s role in the response to the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. John wonders thought if the CIA director really needed to step down.
Plus: Should the Republicans be ok with raising taxes, and thanks to Obamacare you could be working a 29 ½ hour week!