- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 12, 2012
Betray-us? The sudden downfall of CIA Director David Petraeus seems to have been rooted in simple jealously, but the scandal is raising new questions about the security of top-secret U.S. government information and the CIA’s role in the response to the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. John wonders thought if the CIA director really needed to step down.
Plus: Should the Republicans be ok with raising taxes, and thanks to Obamacare you could be working a 29 ½ hour week!