- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 43 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Monday, November 12, 2012
Betray-us? The sudden downfall of CIA Director David Petraeus seems to have been rooted in simple jealously, but the scandal is raising new questions about the security of top-secret U.S. government information and the CIA’s role in the response to the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. John wonders thought if the CIA director really needed to step down.
Plus: Should the Republicans be ok with raising taxes, and thanks to Obamacare you could be working a 29 ½ hour week!