- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Captain “Sully” Sullenberger’s Warning: There Are Too Many Inexperienced Pilots In The Air
According to reports, the airline industry is facing a serious pilot shortage and some are fearing this could soon develop into a “crisis”. However, critics including Captain Sully Sullenberger are far less concerned and think there’s something else behind this so-called “problem”! Captain “Sully” Sullenberger joined Tom to explain what’s really going on and why the future of airline safety may be at stake!