- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(AUDIO) Captain “Sully” Sullenberger’s Warning: There Are Too Many Inexperienced Pilots In The Air
According to reports, the airline industry is facing a serious pilot shortage and some are fearing this could soon develop into a “crisis”. However, critics including Captain Sully Sullenberger are far less concerned and think there’s something else behind this so-called “problem”! Captain “Sully” Sullenberger joined Tom to explain what’s really going on and why the future of airline safety may be at stake!