- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
White House Says Obama Will Veto Any Bill Extending Tax Cuts For The Wealthy
The president will veto any bill that extends tax cuts for those making more than a quarter of a million dollars a year in taxable income.
“This was a central question during the election,” Obama said in his first postelection comments on the economy. “The majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
Following up, Obama’s spokesman said later that the president would veto any legislation extending tax cuts for families making $250,000 or more.