- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
White House Says Obama Will Veto Any Bill Extending Tax Cuts For The Wealthy
The president will veto any bill that extends tax cuts for those making more than a quarter of a million dollars a year in taxable income.
“This was a central question during the election,” Obama said in his first postelection comments on the economy. “The majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
Following up, Obama’s spokesman said later that the president would veto any legislation extending tax cuts for families making $250,000 or more.