- Deer Tick DangersPosted 16 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
White House Says Obama Will Veto Any Bill Extending Tax Cuts For The Wealthy
The president will veto any bill that extends tax cuts for those making more than a quarter of a million dollars a year in taxable income.
“This was a central question during the election,” Obama said in his first postelection comments on the economy. “The majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
Following up, Obama’s spokesman said later that the president would veto any legislation extending tax cuts for families making $250,000 or more.