- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
White House Says Obama Will Veto Any Bill Extending Tax Cuts For The Wealthy
The president will veto any bill that extends tax cuts for those making more than a quarter of a million dollars a year in taxable income.
“This was a central question during the election,” Obama said in his first postelection comments on the economy. “The majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
Following up, Obama’s spokesman said later that the president would veto any legislation extending tax cuts for families making $250,000 or more.