- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
White House Says Obama Will Veto Any Bill Extending Tax Cuts For The Wealthy
The president will veto any bill that extends tax cuts for those making more than a quarter of a million dollars a year in taxable income.
“This was a central question during the election,” Obama said in his first postelection comments on the economy. “The majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
Following up, Obama’s spokesman said later that the president would veto any legislation extending tax cuts for families making $250,000 or more.