- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 22 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Pepsi Introduces “Fat-Blocking” Cola In Japan
It’s the latest effort to keep cola drinkers slim.
Made with an indigestible form of dextrin or dietary fiber, Pepsi Special is supposed to reduce the absorption of fat in the body from food intake and help lower cholesterol levels.
The latest product innovation out of Pepsi is modeled after the runaway hit of drink manufacturer Kirin Holdings, which launched what it marketed as the world’s first healthy cola drink this past spring. Kirin Mets Cola is also made with dextrin.