- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Pepsi Introduces “Fat-Blocking” Cola In Japan
It’s the latest effort to keep cola drinkers slim.
Made with an indigestible form of dextrin or dietary fiber, Pepsi Special is supposed to reduce the absorption of fat in the body from food intake and help lower cholesterol levels.
The latest product innovation out of Pepsi is modeled after the runaway hit of drink manufacturer Kirin Holdings, which launched what it marketed as the world’s first healthy cola drink this past spring. Kirin Mets Cola is also made with dextrin.