- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Pepsi Introduces “Fat-Blocking” Cola In Japan
It’s the latest effort to keep cola drinkers slim.
Made with an indigestible form of dextrin or dietary fiber, Pepsi Special is supposed to reduce the absorption of fat in the body from food intake and help lower cholesterol levels.
The latest product innovation out of Pepsi is modeled after the runaway hit of drink manufacturer Kirin Holdings, which launched what it marketed as the world’s first healthy cola drink this past spring. Kirin Mets Cola is also made with dextrin.