- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 10 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Working Together On Fiscal Cliff Fix? [VIDEO]
President Obama using the election results as leverage as he invites leaders from both parties to talks on the fiscal cliff next week.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
President Obama is willing to compromise and consider new ideas to solve the debt crisis, but is telling Republicans:
(Obama) “On Tuesday night, we found out a majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
That approach is letting rates go up for the wealthiest Americans, while also finding spending cuts.
(Obama) “I refuse to accept any approach that isn’t balanced.”
House Speaker John Boehner has made clear Republicans will not vote for tax hikes on any taxpayer.
The first round of negotiations are set for next week. President Obama inviting Congressional leaders here for fiscal cliff talks.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama on the fiscal cliff: