- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 3 hours ago
- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Working Together On Fiscal Cliff Fix? [VIDEO]
President Obama using the election results as leverage as he invites leaders from both parties to talks on the fiscal cliff next week.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
President Obama is willing to compromise and consider new ideas to solve the debt crisis, but is telling Republicans:
(Obama) “On Tuesday night, we found out a majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
That approach is letting rates go up for the wealthiest Americans, while also finding spending cuts.
(Obama) “I refuse to accept any approach that isn’t balanced.”
House Speaker John Boehner has made clear Republicans will not vote for tax hikes on any taxpayer.
The first round of negotiations are set for next week. President Obama inviting Congressional leaders here for fiscal cliff talks.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama on the fiscal cliff: