- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 55 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Working Together On Fiscal Cliff Fix? [VIDEO]
President Obama using the election results as leverage as he invites leaders from both parties to talks on the fiscal cliff next week.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
President Obama is willing to compromise and consider new ideas to solve the debt crisis, but is telling Republicans:
(Obama) “On Tuesday night, we found out a majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
That approach is letting rates go up for the wealthiest Americans, while also finding spending cuts.
(Obama) “I refuse to accept any approach that isn’t balanced.”
House Speaker John Boehner has made clear Republicans will not vote for tax hikes on any taxpayer.
The first round of negotiations are set for next week. President Obama inviting Congressional leaders here for fiscal cliff talks.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama on the fiscal cliff: