- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Working Together On Fiscal Cliff Fix? [VIDEO]
President Obama using the election results as leverage as he invites leaders from both parties to talks on the fiscal cliff next week.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
President Obama is willing to compromise and consider new ideas to solve the debt crisis, but is telling Republicans:
(Obama) “On Tuesday night, we found out a majority of Americans agree with my approach.”
That approach is letting rates go up for the wealthiest Americans, while also finding spending cuts.
(Obama) “I refuse to accept any approach that isn’t balanced.”
House Speaker John Boehner has made clear Republicans will not vote for tax hikes on any taxpayer.
The first round of negotiations are set for next week. President Obama inviting Congressional leaders here for fiscal cliff talks.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama on the fiscal cliff: